Thursday 26 November 2009

Doubling Up with Mo!

Hello! What a miserable old night!! The rain is pelting against the windows, and the wind is sounding a bit rough out there too! I'm glad I'm cosy in here! Mind you...if Mr Blogger does as he's asked...It'll be morning and I'll be at school when this goes out! :0)
Anyway...this week for Mo's challenge Caryn would like us to make a Christmas Scene using more than one image on our creations! You can paper piece these or use software to merge them.
I don't have any software to do the latter, so here is my card using Mo's fantabulous new 'Sticky' (again!! ;)) and her Decorated Tree...
I can't wait to see all your fabulous work ;)
Oooh and!!!! ...I'd just like to wish all my wonderful friends from across the pond...A Very Happy Thanksgiving xxx


Papers - Funky Fairy's Papercrafts -
Images - Sticky & Decorated Tree - Digital Pencil Too

Sentiment - Stampin' Up!
Oval Punch - Stampin' Up!

Sewing - Machine

6 comments:

shaz earl said...

Stunning card as always Lydia xx love the new blog look too very festive xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lydia,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Elaine L. said...

Great Challenge card, Lydia! Love the non-traditional colors for Christmas.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgepus card Lydia, I love that tree and the image is sooo cute :-) I have just won a few of Mo's images so will be joining in soon :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Cathy said...

Lydia, Wonderful card. Love the tree and ya gotta love Sticky!!!

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job Lydia... Thanks for making the challenges so much fun and for sharing your talent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails