Friday 25 September 2009

Sugar Bowl - Piecing

This fortnight's Sugar Bowl challenge has a great sketch (as always! ) ...but the girls would also like us to use the 'please include' option of - paper piecing.
I have used one of the fab new Manga Christmas stamps from Sugar Nellie...and the new 'Fancy Flourish' papers from Funky Fairy's Papercrafts
Papers - Fancy Flourish - Funky Fairy's Papercrafts
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! - Basic Grey, Real Red and Whisper White
Image - Poinsettia - Sugar Nellie
Coloured - ProMarkers and paper!
Border Punch - Martha Stewart

10 comments:

Peggy said...

This is so cute! This I love the DP you used.

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Lydia, just love these new stamps!
Clairex

Wilma said...

Love it Lyds - lucky you those Manga Christmas stamps look fab! :)

Lesley said...

Lovely card Lydia, that stamp is fab! xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice papers and lovely flowers! Also a very cute image.

Warm regards, Renata

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful Lydia, your blog is gortgeous, thanks for paying me a visit darlin I really appreciate it xxx

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful Lydia, your blog is gortgeous, thanks for paying me a visit darlin I really appreciate it xxx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,beautiful colours and the poinsettias are perfect!!!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Lyds. I've just got ths stamp and hope to play at weekend! Love what you have done with her. xxx

Cazzy said...

That is gorgeous, I must get some of the Manga stamps.

Cazzy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails