Friday 19 September 2008

**Happy Birthday**

Happy Birthday Arty Girlz!!
It's their challenge blogs 1st Birthday this week...so the theme for this weeks challenge is..............Yep! Happy Birthday!! ^.^

I have done two cards...as I needed two!!

For this one I have used papers from a new blog - Summertime Designs - that I came across on my travels. There are some really lovely kits if you'd like a look :0)
I've also used a 'George' image, from the Dottie and George range.
I made this next card very simple...well...if you call 'having a paddy' with sheets of acetate and finger prints simple that is!!
It's just textured white card stock with a Large 'Funky Bloom' image stamped in Brilliance Gold, and a Happy Birthday sentiment from Stampin' Up! also in gold...then an acetate jacket stamped with the small Funky Bloom stamp in Cotton White Stazon...and finished with a piece of Gold coloured ribbon.
Simple...but I always love the effect of white on acetate :0)

5 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

Both cards are stunning i think the one with goerge on is my fav.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Anonymous said...

Both cards are brilliant. And as you say the second one is simple but very effective. x

made by fifi said...

two very lovely cards - love the second one xx

Lesley said...

2 fab cards xxx

pink lady said...

Gorgeous cards Lydia, I love the acetate one and I also get myself in a strop quite often while trying to use acetate but the hard work is worth it ! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails