Monday 28 April 2008

A Recipe for Week 18!

It's my turn to set the Funky Fairy challenge this week, and I decided to give you a recipe!
I think it's amazing how many different results we get from using the same ingredients!!
So, here we go... and those all important ingredients are...

To use 3 colours ONLY
1 piece of ribbon

3 buttons...hand made OR the real thing

AND
to use a paper punch somewhere on your design!
I'm sure we must all have at least one of those...maybe more!! ^.^

Don't forget that everyone who takes part will go into a random draw to win a Funky Fairy download of their choice...and also, that there are some fantastic FREE papers available from the Inspiration Blog!














My three colours are blue, black and white...I have used papers from the Lagoona kit, 3 black buttons... each with a punched flower on top and a piece of ribbon down the edge ^.^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous colour lydia - that stamp is so cute xx

Amanda said...

Love that colour combo, I"m thinking Tempting Turquoise.........Off to play !

daisy said...

Very sweet card - just perfect for someone called daisy :o)

Andrea said...

a beautiful card Lydia and ideal for a little girl x

Joy said...

I bet Daisy love her card it's soo cute! xx

Linda said...

What a cute card Lyds :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails